Cornhusker Marriott, 333 South 13th Street
4:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with Democrats! This annual event recognizes and celebrates volunteers for their service. Proceeds are used to support the County Party’s activities to elect Democrats.
- Sunday, March 17, 2019
- 4:30 PM VIP Mayors’ Reception
- 5:00 PM Social Hour | 6:00 PM Dinner and Awards Banquet
- Marriott Cornhusker, 333 South 13th Street.
As in the past, there will be a Dessert Auction with delicious goodies from our candidates.
Purchase sponsorships by March 8. Cost:
- $1000 for a table of 8 (8 Mayors’ Reception, 8 Patriots’ Dinners, program mention and half page ad)
- $500 for a 1/2 table of 4 (4 Mayors’ Reception, 4 Patriots’ Dinners, program mention and quarter page ad)
- $250 for a “Double” (2 Mayors’ Reception, 2 Patriots’ Dinners, program mention)
- $80 individual dinner ticket
- $30 for Mayors’ Reception
If you are paying for your table/half table sponsorship online, please
- email a PDF file of your program ad, to email@example.com by Friday, March 8. See 2018 printed program.
- submit guest names for your table: http://tinyurl.com/PatriotsTable2019
Reserved seating is available with a table or half table. All other seats are open.
Help with planning, set-up/tear-down, check-in. Volunteer.
See Lancaster Co. Democratic Party enewsletter, sign up.
333 South 13th Street, Lincoln, NE, USA