To participate, you must be a:
- registered Democrat
- resident of Lancaster County
County Convention business includes:
- election of county convention officers
- election of Central Committee members
- election of delegates and alternates to the Nebraska Democratic Party for each legislative district
- approval of proposed bylaw amendments and platforms
Check back for updates. Agenda, details will be posted when available.
Interested in attending the Democratic National Convention?
- Any registered Democrat in Nebraska wishing to be elected as a delegate to the National Convention must first vote in the May 12, 2020 Democratic Presidential Primary.
- Then, the individual must attend their county convention
- Attend the state convention, where elections for national delegates take place.
Read How to Become a Delegate to the 2020 Democratic National Convention.
Convention Committee Chairs
- Planning Committee – Patti French, [email protected]
- Credentials Committee – Kevin North, [email protected]
- Nominations/Elections Committee – Marthaellen Florence, [email protected]
- Bylaws Committee – Tom Greene, [email protected]
- Platform and resolutions Committee – Joe Nigro, [email protected]
Contact a Committee Chair to help with the county convention or volunteer. See convention description (Article I, Section D Convention Business) and committee descriptions (Article I, section F Convention Committees) in LCDP bylaws.
- Saturday, May 16
- 12-7 pm (12-1 pm registration), 1 pm Convention
Help elect Democrats, volunteer or donate. Read our email, sign up.